Think you have the skill and vision to be a part of our future?
For opportunities in our Corporate Office, please select below.
Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival Cruise Lines is a leader in contemporary cruising and operates 24 ships designed to provide fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Lines, which celebrated its 40 anniversary in 2012, is one of the most recognizable brands in the cruise business and carried over 4 million passengers in 2012, the most of any individual cruise brand. Carnival Cruise Lines has a broad appeal to families, couples, singles and seniors and carried more than 710,000 children in 2012. One common denominator among its guests is their desire for a truly fun and memorable vacation experience.
Recent Job Openings
- Occupational Safety Programs Superintendent - Miami, FL
- Description: Job Title: Occupational Safety Programs Superintendent Area of Interest: Marine Operations City: Miami State/Province: Florida Job Description: Carnival Cruise Lines (“CCL”) is a branded division within Carnival Corporation, a publicly traded company founded in 1972 and headquartered in Miami. Carnival C...
Reference Code: 2079
- Personal Vacation Planner - Miramar, FL
- Description: Job Title: Personal Vacation Planner Area of Interest: Sales - Telemarketing City: Miramar State/Province: Florida Job Description: **** OPEN HOUSE ****** Come to our onsite Open house on Thursday, June 6th between 4pm and 7pm at our Miramar location for an on the spot interview with the Management staff. 3400 Lakeside Drive; Miramar, Florida 33027 *************...
Reference Code: 2095
- Senior Analyst Database Marketing SAS - Miami, FL
- Description: Job Title: Senior Analyst, Database Marketing - SAS Area of Interest: Marketing City: Miami State/Province: Florida Job Description: Carnival Cruise Lines (“CCL”) is a branded division within Carnival Corporation, a publicly traded company founded in 1972 and headquartered in Miami. Carnival Corporation has over 90,000 employees worldwide operating 100 ships a...
Reference Code: 2094