Think you have the skill and vision to be a part of our future?
For opportunities in our Corporate Offices, please select below.
Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival Cruise Lines is a leader in contemporary cruising and operates 24 ships designed to provide fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Lines, which celebrated its 40 anniversary in 2012, is one of the most recognizable brands in the cruise business and carried over 4 million passengers in 2012, the most of any individual cruise brand. Carnival Cruise Lines has a broad appeal to families, couples, singles and seniors and carried more than 710,000 children in 2012. One common denominator among its guests is their desire for a truly fun and memorable vacation experience.
Recent Job Openings
- Part Time Guest Logistics Traffic Agent Pt. Everglades - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Description: Job Title: Part Time - Guest Logistics Traffic Agent - Pt. Everglades Area of Interest: Customer Service/Call Center City: Fort Lauderdale State/Province: Florida Job Description: Location: Port Everglades, Ft. La...
Reference Code: 2377
- Part Time Guest Logistics Traffic or Check In Agent - Miami, FL
- Description: Job Title: Part Time Guest Logistics Traffic or Check-In Agent Area of Interest: Customer Service/Call Center City: Miami State/Province: Florida Job Description:...
Reference Code: 2372
- Senior Web Developer - Miami, FL
- Description: Job Title: Senior Web Developer Area of Interest: Information Technology City: Miami State/Province: Florida Job Description: Carnival Cruise Lines ("CCL") is a branded division within Carnival Corporation, a publicly traded company founded in 1972 and headquartered in Miami. Carnival Corporation has over 90...
Reference Code: 2711