Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
Company: Carnival Cruise Line
Area of Interest: Operations Management
Job Title: Youth Brand Manager
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
We are actively seeking a Youth Brand Manager.
The mission of the Brand Manager is to develop and own brand guardrails for existing and new youth programs/partners/initiatives; determine brand positioning, strategy, features and logos. The Brand Manager is responsible for developing programming for his/her respective area and ensuring flawless execution fleetwide. In addition the Brand Manager is the main support for all youth programs for 6-9 ships.
Essential Job Functions:
· Develop, launch, improve core youth brands and partner brands and programs
· Develop programming and continuously improve/refine/enhance over time
· Manage financials tied to core brands and partnerships
· Create and roll out brand communications
· Lead design changes and project manage dry docks for youth spaces
· Lead design and development process for new builds for youth spaces
· Source, develop and roll out innovation that will improve the guest experience
· Manage Youth Operations Coordinator
· Manage, coach and provide operational support for assigned ships
· Analyze TGEM data across designated ships and sharing feedback with broader youth team as appropriate. Develop and implement action plan to address common themes.
Business, Marketing, Education, Recreation & Leisure, Hospitality Management
Years and area of Professional experience (required for the role):
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Ability to lead a team of shipboard managers and shoreside team, create polished presentation materials, prioritise and manage multiple projects at any one time, manage demanding timeline and implementation schedules, strong communication skills
Critical Professional related Technical Skills; Computer Skills:
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary
- Profit Sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development
- An on-site Space Coast Credit Union satellite office, cafeteria and free parking
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req7237Job ID 4261105