Treasury Analyst (Open to Remote or Hybrid in Miami)Job ID 7285 Location Miami, Florida Date posted 11/15/2023
The Analyst, Treasury is an integral member of the Global Treasury team and will be responsible for supporting the Capital Markets and Cash Management teams. This role will be interacting with a wide range of stakeholders across the company. The position will be responsible for daily wire payments, ad hoc analysis, recording of Treasury transactions and dissemination of information to various counterparties. This role will participate in global strategic initiatives and technology projects.
- Prepare wire documentation, ensure supplier is appropriately created in our financial systems, ensure proper invoice coding.
- Provide analytical support for capital markets transactions
- Develop and maintain departmental schedules
- Assist with Know Your Customer requests
- Participate in technology initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent is required.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years overall experience treasury or accounting experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to follow procedures for payment processing. Excellent Excel skills for creating and maintaining schedules. Ability to do advanced analytics and complex formulas in Excel. Critical thinking capability to assess data and make recommendations to management.
- Ability to handle multiple workstreams and projects simultaneously. Strong interpersonal, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Strong communication skills - verbal, written, listening and presentation with the ability to work with all levels of management in offices across the organization. Strong organizational skills and detail oriented with the ability to work collaboratively and independently. Ability to work in a global team environment.
- Experience with treasury operations, accounting transactions, debt and derivatives. Experience in a multi-national treasury organization or a financial institution preferred. Strong Excel skills, analytical skills, and communication skills.
- Treasury experience, including processing of wires, accounting for transactions.
Physical Demands: Must be able to remain in a stationary position at a desk and/or computer for extended periods of time.
Travel: No or very little travel likely
Work Conditions: Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
The range for this role’s base salary is $51,600 - $95,000. Offers to selected candidates will be made on a fair and equitable basis, taking into account specific job-related skills and experience.
At Carnival, your total rewards package is much more than your base salary. All non-sales roles participate in an annual cash bonus program, while sales roles have an incentive plan. Director and above roles may also be eligible to participate in Carnival’s discretionary equity incentive plan. Plus, Carnival provides comprehensive and innovative benefits to meet your needs, including:
- Health Benefits:
- Cost-effective medical, dental and vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program and other mental health resources
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage
- Financial Benefits:
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays – All full-time and part-time with benefits employees receive days off for 7 company-wide holidays, plus an additional floating holiday to be taken at the employee’s discretion.
- Vacation Time – All full-time employees at the manager and below level start with 14 days/year; director and above level start with 19 days/year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 84 hours/year. All employees gain additional vacation time with further tenure.
- Sick Time – All full-time employees receive 80 hours of sick time each year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 60 hours each year.
- Other Benefits
- Complementary stand-by cruises, employee discounts on confirmed cruises, plus special rates for family and friends
- Personal and professional learning and development resources including tuition reimbursement
- On-site preschool program and wellness center at our Miami campus
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus