Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
- Audit Jobs 6
- Casino Jobs 2
- Corporate Jobs 15
- Executive Management Jobs 7
- Finance Jobs 10
- First/Mid-Level Officials and Managers Jobs 1
- Human Resources Jobs 2
- Information Technology Jobs 3
- Marine Operations Jobs 7
- Marketing Jobs 6
- Operations Jobs 5
- Professionals Jobs 4
- Revenue Management Jobs 4
- Sales Jobs 3
- Shipboard Audio Visual Media Jobs 2
You have a degree in Naval / Marine Architecture, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and you have worked at least 5 years within Marine Design / Technical CAD drafting for a major cruise line or global ship builder. You are most comfortable working in a fun, relaxed, free-spirited, inclusive tight-knit team environment where accomplishments are recognized and celebrated.
We are currently seeking a Technical CAD Drafter. Carnival Cruise Line, Fleet Technical Document Center Department is seeking a full time advanced drafter to assist in design and development of plans as well as preparation of all required construction documents for submission to the respective classification society. The job includes the review of comments from various project managers/contractors and making the required corrections using AutoCAD.
- Update AutoCAD drawings following instructions from Project Managers while using the Fleet Technical Document Center Drafting Standards.
- Preparing, examining and analyzing technical papers.
- Cooperate with relevant Project Managers in planning, supervising and summarizing the technical documentation required for their assigned projects.
- Communicate with the Ship's Technical Operation Manager and supporting team to solve non-drydock modifications done to the vessel. Document existing modification and execute the updates in AutoCAD.
- Review vendor drawings and determine compliance with the Fleet Technical Document Center Drafting Standards. Archived completed drawings and/or provide comments to vendors when necessary.
- Some design work may be required.
- Support document control process.
Job ID 10230783