Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
- Administrative Support Workers Jobs 2
- Audit Jobs 17
- Casino Jobs 3
- Corporate Jobs 37
- Executive Management Jobs 26
- Executive/Senior Level Officials and Managers Jobs 2
- Finance Jobs 20
- First Officer Jobs 1
- Human Resources Jobs 7
- Information Technology Jobs 9
- Marine Operations Jobs 17
- Marketing Jobs 11
- Operations Jobs 13
- Professionals Jobs 11
- Sales Jobs 1
- Security Services Jobs 1
- Vacation Planner Jobs 1
Area of Interest: Communications Services
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Social Media
We are hiring a Sr. Manager, Social Media! This position will act as the subject matter expert and owner for social products, services and capabilities and work closely with external and internal teams to define product roadmaps, requirements, coordinate resources and guide the team through key product milestones. The Sr. Manager, Social Media is a key contributor and driver of the daily programing across Carnival’s social media channels. The position includes writing/designing content, overseeing both agency and creative production service external resources, and developing strategies and implementing tactics to drive higher engagement from Carnival loyalists and cruise rookies. This individual also supports colleagues in public relations, marketing, dining & onboard entertainment, retail, sales, and events to leverage brand sponsorships, social campaigns, PR events, onboard activities, celebrities and product launches to raise social media visibility of the Carnival brand. Ultimately, the position needs to leverage social media assets and resources to drive more consideration for cruise, stronger loyalty to Carnival, and higher conversion and purchase of Carnival cruise offerings. This position will also oversee content shoots for owned and branded content. Additionally, the individual will also be responsible for identifying, tracking & optimizing against key performance indicators.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req11955Job ID 13048604