Senior Analyst, Revenue Management ScienceJob ID 971 Date posted 06/18/2021
We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst, Revenue Management Science. The ideal individual will be responsible for maintaining, evaluating,enhancing, upgrading existing science models. Creating advanced demand monitoring and customer behavior models. Providing consulting advice and necessary tools to improve revenue management analyst performance and revenue maximization by utilizing science models to support executive reporting and revenue forecasting.
- Develop, enhance a variety of mathematical models (includes data collection, analysis, prototyping, testing, creation of production systems, and development of performance metrics)
- Monitor model performance, re-calibrate, maintain, and recommend design enhancements.
- Develop tools/reports for analysts and management to monitor business trends, forecasts, and customer behavior.
- Provide assistance to upper management by way of ad hoc analyses to answer a variety of business related questions.
- Consult/train analysts and management on use of science models and tools.
Preferred education: Master's degree in: Quantitative discipline such as Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science, Applied Math or related fields
Some experience preferred within a large corporation practicing revenue management or academic research on revenue management models and systems.
Will apply operations research and other advanced methodologies, such as forecasting, statistics, linear programming and other optimization algorithms/ quantitative techniques to develop models and methods to maximize revenues; advanced programming is required.
Experience with Operations Research and Statistics software especially SAS EG/EM, PL/SQL, SAS, Python, R, Hyperion, Tableau preferred.
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus
What is it that makes Carnival Corporation & PLC such a desirable place to build a rewarding career? The truth is, there are all kinds of reasons, from great benefits to outstanding opportunities to grow and reach your potential.
Carnival Corporation & PLC is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of brands includes Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, HAP, Princess Cruises and Seabourn in North America; P&O Cruises and Cunard in the United Kingdom; AIDA Cruises in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia.Search for Jobs at Any of Our Other Brands
Working with Carnival Cruise Line is an opportunity to shape the future of one of the largest brands in the cruise business - all while developing a career that you can really be proud of.
Carnival Cruise Line is a leader in contemporary cruising and operates 20+ ships designed to provide fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. As one of the most recognizable brands in the cruise business, Carnival Cruise Line has a broad appeal to families, couples, singles and seniors. One common denominator among all of our guests is their desire to enjoy a great vacation - something we never fail to deliver.