Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
- Audio Visual Jobs 1
- Audit Jobs 11
- Casino Jobs 4
- Corporate Jobs 18
- Executive Management Jobs 12
- Finance Jobs 10
- Human Resources Jobs 3
- Information Technology Jobs 7
- Marine Operations Jobs 7
- Marketing Jobs 8
- Operations Jobs 4
- Professionals Jobs 6
- Revenue Management Jobs 3
- Sales Jobs 1
- Shipboard Gift Shop Jobs 1
- Vacation Planner Jobs 1
We are currently seeking a Project Analyst. Project Analyst/Planner for fleet-wide Hotel Refurbishments initiatives across Carnival Cruise Line (CCL) 25 vessel fleet which includes the continuous planning and coordination of required internal resources to support ongoing and planned production activities.
- Conducting general planning, pre-project analysis of requirements.
- Analysing company’s fleet-wide CAPEX plan and continuous forecasting and coordinating of required future production resources.
- Assisting with collection, analysis and distribution of cost and schedule variance metrics for further reporting Participating in fleet-wide cabin allocation for New Builds and Refurbishments project planning. Conducting studies of project lead time, competitive bids and pricing.
- Communicating to other departments New Builds and Refurbishment team’s upcoming project prerequisites.
- Coordinating with contractors to support projects in their production phase.
- Entering purchase requisitions and following up on the purchase orders, approval process and timely payments to vendors that includes invoice processing, coding and reconciliation.
- Maintaining a list of Hotel Refurbishment team’s CARs and correspondent customer numbers.
- Continuous monitoring and coordinating of required in-progress production resources.
- Creating visual materials for presentations to business sponsors, internal clients and contractors including Power Point Communication during Dry Dock preparation.
- Constructing reports and preparing documents for management approval. File all documents accordingly and in compliance with the retention schedule.