Planning & Performance Analyst Jr (Contractor)Job ID req12860 Date posted 09/30/2020
Planning & Performance Analyst Jr (Contractor)<br>
We are seeking a Planning & Performance Analyst Jr to temporarily supplement our team.
The Project Performance Analyst/ Jr. Planner position requires to provides day to day support on dry-dock projects to project planner, project manager and team supervisors to ensure assigned projects are properly organized, assigned and tracked throughout their lifecycle. The Project Analyst must have a strong working knowledge of project management and finance systems in order to perform the functions of the role.
- Supports the dry-dock project management office on project administration and process improvements
- Maintain proper levels of quality control and manage document control on all project as required; including paper and electronic filing and record keeping
- Review and document the requirements of a project throughout its lifecycle
- Plays an active role in project analysis, project work flow and assists in the preparation of deliverables to achieve defined objectives
- Utilizes data gathering tools, templates and methods to analyze and consolidate data needed for project requirements
- Provide support in ensuring the entire dry-dock team completes the project within its planned scope and schedule. Work with project team to proactively identify issues and workable solutions affecting project results and profitability.
- Support with consolidating necessary dry-dock project information into the financial work package files to allow for accurate project accounting and information.
- Supports with scheduled dry-dock meetings (project kick-off, status meeting, progress review, yard meetings, etc.)
- Perform and adapt to other duties related to supporting dry-dock project management office
- Works with cross functional teams to ensure correct intake of information, and approval / alignment across all key stakeholders
- Highly organized and demonstrates ability to work effectively in multi-tasking environment with high volume workload and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on assignments
- Strong project management skills, often management of more than one project simultaneously
- Strong project management, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Optional - Ability to proficiently use Auto-CAD is an asset
What is it that makes Carnival Corporation & PLC such a desirable place to build a rewarding career? The truth is, there are all kinds of reasons, from great benefits to outstanding opportunities to grow and reach your potential.
Carnival Corporation & PLC is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of brands includes Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Fathom, Princess Cruises and Seabourn in North America; P&O Cruises and Cunard in the United Kingdom; AIDA Cruises in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia.Working at Carnival Corporation
Working with Carnival Cruise Line is an opportunity to shape the future of one of the largest brands in the cruise business - all while developing a career that you can really be proud of.
Carnival Cruise Line is a leader in contemporary cruising and operates 26 ships designed to provide fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. As one of the most recognizable brands in the cruise business, Carnival Cruise Line has a broad appeal to families, couples, singles and seniors. One common denominator among all of our guests is their desire to enjoy a great vacation - something we never fail to deliver.Working at Carnival Cruise Lines