Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
Search By Category
- Audit Jobs 9
- Casino Jobs 6
- Corporate Jobs 27
- Executive Management Jobs 12
- Finance Jobs 20
- First/Mid-Level Officials and Managers Jobs 2
- Human Resources Jobs 4
- Information Technology Jobs 4
- Marine Operations Jobs 7
- Marketing Jobs 8
- Operations Jobs 14
- Professionals Jobs 2
- Revenue Management Jobs 3
- Sales Jobs 4
- Vacation Planner Jobs 1
Area of Interest: Finance
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
We are currently seeking a Payroll Specialist. The Payroll Specialist uses specialize knowledge to perform activities related to timely and accurately preparing, processing and reconciling multi-site, multi cycled, multi-currency domestic and international $1B payroll for over 40,000 employees. Partners with internal and external customers to resolve wages, deductions and banking inquiries and variances. Works closely with Paymasters, HR and Management to implement and ensure compliance to company’s and department’s strategies and vision. Essential Functions
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req10012Job ID 8352917