Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
- Administrative Support Workers Jobs 5
- Audio Visual Jobs 1
- Audit Jobs 13
- Casino Jobs 1
- Corporate Jobs 24
- Executive Management Jobs 10
- Finance Jobs 14
- First Officer Jobs 2
- Human Resources Jobs 5
- Information Technology Jobs 7
- Marine Operations Jobs 11
- Marketing Jobs 8
- Operations Jobs 4
- Professionals Jobs 7
- Revenue Management Jobs 3
- Sales Jobs 5
- Service Workers Jobs 1
Area of Interest: Executive Management
Job Title: Manager, Stakeholder Engagements - Caribbean Region
We are currently seeking a Manager, Stakeholder Engagements – Caribbean Region! This role will work closely with the Vice President of Global Ports and Caribbean Government Relations, managing engagements with stakeholders in Government, Community organizations, Industry partners, statutory and non-statutory bodies and other parties to establish strong working relationships. Essential Functions:
We are currently seeking a Manager, Stakeholder Engagements – Caribbean Region! This role will work closely with the Vice President of Global Ports and Caribbean Government Relations, managing engagements with stakeholders in Government, Community organizations, Industry partners, statutory and non-statutory bodies and other parties to establish strong working relationships.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs.
Carnival Corporation & plc is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn and Fathom in North America; P&O Cruises, and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia. These brands, which comprise the most recognized cruise brands in North America, the United Kingdom, Germany and Italy, offer a wide range of holiday and vacation products to a customer base that is broadly varied in terms of cultures, languages and leisure-time preferences. We also own a tour company that complements our cruise operations: Holland America Princess Alaska Tours in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon. Combined, our vacation companies attract ten million guests annually.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis o sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability or any other classification protected by local, state, federal and/or international law.
req12195Job ID 14089231