Company: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINEArea of Interest: MarketingLocation: MiamiState: FloridaJob Title: Manager, Booked Guest Ecommerce (CCL)
We are currently seeking a Booked Guest E-Commerce Manager! Responsible for planning, forecasting and managing e-commerce marketing initiatives targeted to booked guests, as well as post initiative analysis & reporting. The e-commerce manager leads the implementation of the website marketing calendar and overall merchandising strategy for web and email channels pre-cruise. The manager is responsible for achieving pre-cruise traffic and revenue goals through e-commerce merchandising and guest communication.
This manager will interact daily with stakeholders across multiple internal business units, including Shore Excursions, Spa Treatments, Bar, Dining, and Retail products to plan and prioritize marketing and merchandising activities to generate incremental revenue, and drive awareness and traffic to the e-commerce website.
Additionally, this role is responsible for improving operational metrics and educating guests to prepare them for their arrival at port prepared for their cruise.
- Manage the e-commerce marketing roadmap in alignment with Director of E-commerce and stakeholders throughout revenue and operations areas to build the marketing, communication & merchandising calendar, and prioritize marketing initiatives using a data driven ROI based planning process.
- Lead a team of 2 resources to manage the booked guest email series, and oversee targeted email marketing program.
- This role will manage the email specialist and provide strategic / tactical direction in terms of managing the booked guest email series. The manager will coordinate with the specialist to ensure merchandising is consistent between website, email and push notifications to maximize revenue from the email series.
- The manager will also work with the specialist to administrate and coordinate with the external email agency.
- The manager will work with the personalization developer to develop and traffic the content within the booked guest email series and well as all post booking transactional emails. The manager will also work in tandem with the personalization developer to build out reporting and analytics for the emails being worked by the personalization developer.
- Provide performance reviews, mentor, and coach email specialist and personalization developer. Aid in team development while managing team building function.
- Analyze web and email performance metrics, report monthly/weekly/daily on marketing initiatives, support ad-hoc analysis requests.
- Analyze and improve conversion funnel across the booked guest user journey.
- Generate forecasts and ROI analysis for site & email marketing activities.
- Analyze and report on web & mobile traffic, sales, and profitability.
- Partner with IT scrum teams for business analysis and e-commerce and tech stack feature roadmap planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred in Ecommerce, Marketing or Business.
- 4 years of e-commerce experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a thorough understanding of how to communicate effectively in direct marketing channels; Experience working in a corporate environment that required planning amongst cross-functional business units; Ability to analyze results to help make program enhancements over time; Passion and understand of direct marketing; Understanding of creative process to implement direct marketing programs; Experience with travel industry preferred; Excellent sense of humor; Preference to be a team player—versus an individual performer.
- Advanced proficiency in the MS Office Suite, Power Point, Excel ESP providers like Exact Target, Mailchimp. Background in marketing automation. Experience working with content management systems like Sitecore, Hybris, Oracle ATG and Wordpress).
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
About Carnival Cruise Line
A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment.
Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock.
Paid vacation and sick time.
Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
For information about FMLA eligibility and guidelines please visit: www.dol.gov/whd/fmla (copy and paste link into your browser)
Job ID 10250953