Loyalty Co-Brand and Partnerships Sr. ManagerJob ID 5512 Location Miami, Florida Date posted 01/16/2023
The Loyalty Co-brand & Partnerships senior manager will work with our co-brand credit card bank and network partners to drive credit card account acquisitions, brand awareness, and customer loyalty. This position will coordinate all account acquisition initiatives, co-brand, and new partnership negotiations. This person will also manage existing card member strategies to increase engagement and drive credit card revenue. This position will be responsible for sourcing and evaluating new partnerships and for negotiating terms and fees with these. We expect that this position can work well and collaborate not only within our loyalty team, but with all the shoreside commercial departments, IT and external business partners.
- Manages day-to-day contact with the credit card/bank issuers and network partners. Coordinates account acquisition strategies and manages existing card members strategies. Ensures timely delivery and execution of strategies and results. Manages offers and A/B tests. Analyzes costs incurred to ensure they match expected results (e.g., marketing initiatives, commissions). Maintains all acquisitions channels and assets (e.g., website placements, onboard collateral, internal systems). Reviews customer complaints and feedback and ensures resolution.
- Training: Ensures internal stakeholders (shoreside and shipboard e.g., call center, onboard ops) are aligned and have the right marketing materials/ collateral to maximize visibility of the program, increase credit card account acquisition, and educate guests on the credit card program and benefits.
- Prepares monthly Forecasts, performance reports to ensure transparency into the commissions’ payment process, performance for marketing initiatives and new offers. Provides feedback and strategies for improvement.
- Sources and evaluates new partnerships, builds, and maintains relationships and negotiate terms and fees to execute partnership agreements and joint offers with third parties.
- Leads quality assurance of all offers and programs that leverages the co-branded card.
- Develops and implements initiatives that improve profitability, lead to sustainable competitive advantages and influence/promote innovation throughout the organization.
- Education/Major: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree a Pluss in Business, Marketing or Economics.
- Required Years and Area of Professional Experience: A minimum of 8 years of experience in a variety of increasingly responsible positions with proven P&L responsibility, managing a revenue and / or exposed to a variety of industries. Experience with Loyalty required.
- Critical Professional Related Technical/Computer Skills: Good system knowledge and strong analytical skills.
- Preferred Experience and Type: Experience working on co-brands / financial partnerships in travel or hospitality industry is required.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:Quality assurance, testing and ability to coordinate across departments.
The range for this role’s base salary is $100,000 - $140,000. Offers to select candidates will be made on a fair and equitable basis, taking into account specific job-related skills and experience.
At Carnival, your total rewards package is much more than your base salary. All non-sales roles participate in an annual cash bonus program, while sales roles have an incentive plan. Director and above roles are also eligible for an additional vesting equity plan. Plus, Carnival provides comprehensive and innovative benefits to meet your needs, including:
- Health Benefits:
- Cost-effective medical, dental and vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program and other mental health resources
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage.
- Financial Benefits:
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays – All full-time and part-time with benefits employees receive days off for 7 company-wide holidays, plus an additional floating holiday to be taken at the employee’s discretion.
- Vacation Time – All full-time employees at the manager and below level start with 14 days/year; director and above level start with 19 days/year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 84 hours/year. All employees gain additional vacation time with further tenure.
- Sick Time – All full-time employees receive 80 hours of sick time each year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 60 hours each year.
- Other Benefits
- Complementary stand-by cruises, employee discounts on confirmed cruises, plus special rates for family and friends
- Personal and professional learning and development resources including tuition reimbursement.
- On-site preschool program, wellness center, and health clinic at our Miami campus
In addition to other duties/functions, this position requires full commitment and support for promoting ethical and compliant culture. More specifically, this position requires integrity, honesty, and respectful treatment of others, as well as a willingness to speak up when they see misconduct or have concerns.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do! Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical orsensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.