Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
Search By Category
- Administrative Support Workers Jobs 3
- Audit Jobs 6
- Casino Jobs 6
- Corporate Jobs 14
- Executive Management Jobs 6
- Finance Jobs 10
- First/Mid-Level Officials and Managers Jobs 12
- Human Resources Jobs 2
- Marine Operations Jobs 2
- Marketing Jobs 6
- Professionals Jobs 5
- Revenue Management Jobs 1
- Sales Jobs 4
- Shipboard Gift Shop Jobs 1
- Vacation Planner Jobs 2
We are currently seeking an Information Management Intern. The Information Management Intern will work within the EIM CRM/DW delivery team and will be responsible for documenting business requirements, design and development specifications, and architectural diagrams as deliverables to project and system deliverables. The individual will be working as part of the extended delivery and/or support team in the design, development, maintenance and / or deployment of these components.
- Assisting in designing, developing, and documenting maintainable application project deliverables using best practices and industry standards in Word, Visio, Embarcadero, Informatica, and MSSQL.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required to meet project deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and escalate issues or concerns with the team Lead