Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
Search By Category
- Audit Jobs 12
- Casino Jobs 3
- Corporate Jobs 26
- Executive Management Jobs 11
- Finance Jobs 15
- First/Mid-Level Officials and Managers Jobs 1
- Human Resources Jobs 4
- Information Technology Jobs 3
- Marine Operations Jobs 6
- Marketing Jobs 7
- Operations Jobs 4
- Professionals Jobs 2
- Revenue Management Jobs 3
- Sales Jobs 4
- Shipboard Audio Visual Media Jobs 1
- Shipboard Gift Shop Jobs 1
- Vacation Planner Jobs 1
We are currently seeking an Illustrator – Graphic Designer. The scope of this position is global in nature and will work with, in, and amongst all of the brands and operating companies of Carnival Corporation. This position will support all illustration needs for immersive Live Experiences development, marketing and promotion tools for ship and shore applications. This position ensures compliance with Creative goals and intent; informing and advising his/her leadership of Project status and Issues.
- Support the Global Experience and Innovation team on project Trident with the design and development of illustration, and graphics for a variety of executive presentations.
- Interpret concepts, sketches, business documents and other source material and translate them
- into highly impactful illustration to drive understanding of complex concepts in an immediately recognizable way.
- Create engaging narratives demonstrating elements of storytelling
- Work on a variety of products simultaneously and keep track of designed assets for
- incorporation into future efforts.
- Organize all new and existing design assets so that they may easily be resorted and compiled into
- different documents.
- Building a strong and trusting cross-functional / cross discipline relationships and maintain high
- respect and accountability to the senior leadership team.
- Comprehend and align deliverables to a clear understanding of the business and creative
- Assures creative design intent is properly designed, developed, articulated and documented.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal and external resources through every phase of design, to
- ensure Creative Intent Documentation (artwork, models, design packages, etc.) is properly developed.