GISCS Security-Cloud Principal Security ArchitectJob ID 5613 Location Miami, Florida Date posted 01/30/2023
The GISCS Cyber Security Architecture and Engineering function is responsible for the development of technical cloud security specifications, and the hands-on implementation of cloud security solutions (monitoring, governance, detective and preventative). This individual will leverage a mix of proprietary cloud security tools, as well as be responsible for hands on development of scripts and cloud security solutions (e.g., AWS Control Tower, identity-related solutions, AWS SCPs, etc.). This role will work very closely with GISCS’s Global Application Security team and must be skilled and experienced in Cloud DevSecOPs. This role is focused on custom cloud workloads across AWS and Azure vs. SaaS solutions like MS O365.
- Engage with cloud DevOPs teams to ensure new and existing cloud solutions, workloads, and environments are secure and meet published minimum security requirements
- Research, test and implement security tools and custom solutions to scan, monitor and protect cloud environments
- Requires significant coding and scripting skills, and usage of cloud service provider APIs
- Develop hardening standards for cloud environments using a combination of industry best practices and experience
- Conduct hands-on red teaming of cloud workloads and environments across AWS and Azure, assisting DevOPs teams to reproduce, triaging, and addressing cloud-related vulnerabilities and threats
- Assist with the definition, and execution of a global cloud security strategy and roadmap, including people, process, and technology
- Prioritize cloud vulnerability remediation items detected by tools or manual inspection and provide remediation recommendations
- Less than 25% with shipboard travel likely
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or Cyber/Information Security ideal
- 2 of the following: a) AWS Architect Certification, b) AWS Security Configuration, c) Any Azure certifications, d) Any GCP certifications
- 5+ Cyber Security with cloud focus, 5+ programming
- Extensive knowledge of cloud environments, including Azure, AWS, and Google (GCP)
- Current and hands-on experience with Python coding/scripting
- Current and hands-on experience analyzing, assessing, and responding to various internet threats
- Expert hands-on experience with APIs
- Must have hands-on experience with a cloud-native environment, preferably AWS
- Must have hands-on experience security cloud-native services, including but not limited to AKS, EKS, RDS, AWS Secrets Manager, etc.
- 5+ years industry experience
- Experience in Cyber Security Architecture and Engineering and technical design specifically around Cloud Environments
The range for this role’s base salary is $160,000 - $170,000. Offers to selected candidates will be made on a fair and equitable basis, taking into account specific job-related skills and experience.
At Carnival, your total rewards package is much more than your base salary. All non-sales roles participate in an annual cash bonus program, while sales roles have an incentive plan. Director and above roles are also eligible for an additional vesting equity plan. Plus, Carnival provides comprehensive and innovative benefits to meet your needs, including:
- Health Benefits:
- Cost-effective medical, dental and vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program and other mental health resources
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage
- Financial Benefits:
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays – All full-time and part-time with benefits employees receive days off for 7 company-wide holidays, plus an additional floating holiday to be taken at the employee’s discretion.
- Vacation Time – All full-time employees at the manager and below level start with 14 days/year; director and above level start with 19 days/year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 84 hours/year. All employees gain additional vacation time with further tenure.
- Sick Time – All full-time employees receive 80 hours of sick time each year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 60 hours each year.
- Other Benefits
- Complementary stand-by cruises, employee discounts on confirmed cruises, plus special rates for family and friends
- Personal and professional learning and development resources including tuition reimbursement
- On-site preschool program, wellness center, and health clinic at our Miami campus
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus