Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
- Audit Jobs 6
- Casino Jobs 2
- Corporate Jobs 15
- Executive Management Jobs 7
- Finance Jobs 10
- First/Mid-Level Officials and Managers Jobs 1
- Human Resources Jobs 2
- Information Technology Jobs 3
- Marine Operations Jobs 7
- Marketing Jobs 6
- Operations Jobs 5
- Professionals Jobs 4
- Revenue Management Jobs 4
- Sales Jobs 3
- Shipboard Audio Visual Media Jobs 2
We are currently seeking an EGCS Project Coordinator. The purpose of this role is to document, organize and coordinate the logistics and support functions for the projects team. This will be done through partnership with internal and external team members to help execute a project plan based on the established timeline, and ensure deliverables meet all project requirements and client expectations.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules.
- Organizing, attending and participating in meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Track and report progress for EGCS Program.
- Control schedule.