Digital Product Manager (Remote)Job ID 7317 Location Miami, Florida Date posted 11/16/2023
The Digital Product Manager manages the development, launch, and support of digital products throughout the Carnival.com consumer booking journey as well as relationships with both internal and external teams. This role balances both strategy and execution and is an excellent opportunity to interact with all functions, manage the development of exciting and diverse products, and have a significant opportunity to deliver positive results for the business.
- Prioritize and maintain the product backlog and actively participate in Scrum activities. Lead executional team through idea generation, evaluation, product definition, roadmap prioritization, engineering & development, and rollout.
- Define and build user stories, analyze and communicate product portfolio roadmap that aligns with business objectives and is supported by business cases, data, research and competitive analysis.
- Work with cross-functional team to translate business needs and technology directions into new products or features. Acts as the Product Owner, establishing close ties to business stakeholders, prospective guests, engineering, QA, IT, network and other technology teams.
- Gather guest, developer and other stakeholder feedback to validate that the product works against stated metrics. Prioritize and deliver necessary enhancements.
- Support the development of product strategy, go-to-market plans, and positioning.
- Create business reports, training and troubleshooting guides, and related product documentation and presentations.
- Communicate channel progress and other key updates in person and in writing to key internal executive management teams and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science / Information Systems / Marketing, Required
- Master’s Degree, Preferred
- 5+ Years – Product Management and/or Product Ownership in an agile environment, Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Figma, project management software (preferably Asana), and Google Analytics.
- Sitecore and ContentSquare a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of leading and delivering successful digital products.
- Travel industry experience a plus but not required.
- Experience leading consumer-facing digital strategies, innovation and deployment.
- Experience with business and functional requirements gathering, project scope and management, meeting facilitation, briefing and presentation of strategies and vision at the executive and cross-functional levels.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present and explain concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Physical Demands: Must be able to remain in a stationary position at a desk and/or computer for extended periods of time.
Travel: No travel
Work Conditions: Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
The range for this role’s base salary is $75,900 - $122,700. Offers to the selected candidates will be made on a fair and equitable basis, taking into account specific job-related skills and experience.
At Carnival, your total rewards package is much more than your base salary. All non-sales roles participate in an annual cash bonus program, while sales roles have an incentive plan. Director and above roles may also be eligible to participate in Carnival’s discretionary equity incentive plan. Plus, Carnival provides comprehensive and innovative benefits to meet your needs, including:
- Health Benefits:
- Cost-effective medical, dental and vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program and other mental health resources
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage
- Financial Benefits:
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays – All full-time and part-time with benefits employees receive days off for 7 company-wide holidays, plus an additional floating holiday to be taken at the employee’s discretion.
- Vacation Time – All full-time employees at the manager and below level start with 14 days/year; director and above level start with 19 days/year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 84 hours/year. All employees gain additional vacation time with further tenure.
- Sick Time – All full-time employees receive 80 hours of sick time each year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 60 hours each year.
- Other Benefits
- Complementary stand-by cruises, employee discounts on confirmed cruises, plus special rates for family and friends
- Personal and professional learning and development resources including tuition reimbursement
- On-site preschool program and wellness center at our Miami campus
In addition to other duties/functions, this position requires full commitment and support for promoting ethical and compliant culture. More specifically, this position requires integrity, honesty, and respectful treatment of others, as well as a willingness to speak up when they see misconduct or have concerns.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do! Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical orsensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.