Company: CUSTOM.CCL_R_COMPANYArea of Interest: Human ResourcesLocation: MiamiState: FloridaJob Title: Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides recruiting support activities to the Recruiting team. The coordinator regularly interacts with internal clients, internal candidates, and external candidates, hiring managers, vendors and other departmental peers. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and scheduling activities related to interview, applications and onboarding, relocation and issue resolution related to new hire set-up. They are responsible to ensure the interview, hiring and onboarding process run smoothly. In as much, they regularly collaborate and communicate with all interested parties.
- Oversees and participates in the scheduling of interviews, candidate travel and bookings, and handles expense reimbursements, and related tasks, as necessary.
- Builds rapport with and assists Recruiters, Hiring Managers and Candidates with all aspects of the interview process, to effectively and maintain a high level of engagement of all parties throughout the interviewing process.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the Candidate’s interviewing experience, by communicating regularly with all parties to maintain a high level of awareness of status for each requisition and candidates within it, with the objective to achieve high satisfaction of all stakeholders (Hiring Managers, Recruiters and Candidates)
- Ensures the applicant tracking system is managed effectively by Coordinators and that all appropriate tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Proactively creates summary of recruitment efforts for requisitions, presentations of slate of candidates and related tasks to ensure that Hiring Managers receive a professionally prepared, comprehensive view of the talent that is available in the market, to fill their open role and related tasks, as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality with all sensitive matters.
- Two to four years in a supporting role within a Talent Acquisition department or agency environment.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills. Sound decisions making and problem solving skills. Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Experience with an ATS and knowledge of high-volume recruiting process.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint or the like.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
About Carnival Cruise Line
A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment.
Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock.
Paid vacation and sick time.
Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
For information about FMLA eligibility and guidelines please visit: www.dol.gov/whd/fmla (copy and paste link into your browser)