Coordinator, Import & ExportJob ID 996 Date posted 06/17/2021
The Import/Export Coordinator is responsible for coordination of all international shipments (air, ocean, etc.) for Carnival Cruise Line. It coordinates and processes shipments and custom documents for import & export to CCL Fleet.
- Coordinate and prepare the necessary documentation and custom forms for the efficient and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
- Verify and issue delivery orders to airlines, ocean carriers and custom brokers for international shipments. Communicate and arrange with the carriers for pickup of goods.
- Liaise with other departments and warehouse to establish and maintain effective and relevant export/import activities.
- Ensure all Custom forms (7512) are arrived and exported in a timely manner as per CBP procedure. Maintain import file per Carnival procedure and customs regulations.
- Coordinate international hazmat orders for review and documentation.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned by Logistic Manager.
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Two year’s minimum experience
- Experience with import / export regulations and requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Internet
- Working knowledge of English, and Spanish
- Able to define and understand time-sensitive issues.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Problem-solving capability.
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus
What is it that makes Carnival Corporation & PLC such a desirable place to build a rewarding career? The truth is, there are all kinds of reasons, from great benefits to outstanding opportunities to grow and reach your potential.
Carnival Corporation & PLC is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of brands includes Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, HAP, Princess Cruises and Seabourn in North America; P&O Cruises and Cunard in the United Kingdom; AIDA Cruises in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia.Search for Jobs at Any of Our Other Brands
Working with Carnival Cruise Line is an opportunity to shape the future of one of the largest brands in the cruise business - all while developing a career that you can really be proud of.
Carnival Cruise Line is a leader in contemporary cruising and operates 20+ ships designed to provide fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. As one of the most recognizable brands in the cruise business, Carnival Cruise Line has a broad appeal to families, couples, singles and seniors. One common denominator among all of our guests is their desire to enjoy a great vacation - something we never fail to deliver.