Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
- Administrative Support Workers Jobs 1
- Audit Jobs 13
- Casino Jobs 1
- Corporate Jobs 26
- Executive Management Jobs 19
- Executive/Senior Level Officials and Managers Jobs 2
- Finance Jobs 15
- First Officer Jobs 3
- Human Resources Jobs 6
- Information Technology Jobs 9
- Marine Operations Jobs 8
- Marketing Jobs 9
- Operations Jobs 7
- Professionals Jobs 9
- Revenue Management Jobs 1
- Sales Jobs 3
- Security Services Jobs 1
- Vacation Planner Jobs 1
We are currently seeking a Ship & Experience Production Manager! Global Experience and Innovation seeks to passionately ensure ALL our Guests can ACHIEVE their DREAM vacation experience. With a focus on helping all brands within the global portfolio become “first choice” by going well beyond Guest needs, wants and desires in ways that would never be anticipated by Guests or duplicated by competition, Gxi seeks to drive enterprise value and sustainable competitive differentiation. Through “Guest Centricity” and innovation, Gxi drives “step function” experience innovations by discovering opportunities, pushing beyond boundaries and intersecting of creative, technology, business and operations disciplines in both physical and digital dimensions. The Gxi team is composed of highly passionate people who can not only dream and create, but deliver high impact results. The Gxi team embraces diversity and empowers imagination. We seek achievers, visionaries, creators, drivers and activators with deep passion for experience excellence.
MedallionClass ships change the way Cruise guests enjoy their vacations. The OceanMedallion is the exclusive technology that enables guests of Carnival Corporation ships to enjoy an elevated and personalized guest experience from the time they book their vacations, to their arrival experience, on-board live and digital experiences, at destinations, and even when back home. As part of the Global Experience & Innovation (GXI), The Production Manager – Ship Experience & Activation will be a critical role in helping us bring the MedallionClass Experience to more ships MedallionClass becomes the standard for guest experience in the cruise industry.
This position will be responsible for the coordination, deployment, and overall rollout of all MedallionClass Experiences aboard any OceanMedallion ship. This includes project managing contractors, team leads, ship leads, and collaborating with head office executives in order to ensure timelines are met, strategies are communicated, and complications are resolved efficiently and effectively.
This position executes and ensures the implementation of all MedallionClass Installations and Activations including Digital and Live Experiences, in compliance with the overall strategy, goals and intent; informing and advising his/her leadership of Production status and Issues.
This position will be responsible for allocating and supervising all resource deployment, staff, crew, and equipment required for MedallionClass ship activation – including responsibility for financial overview and accurate reporting.
This role will participate in determining strategies to ensure successful completion of all tasks and/or assignments through all aspects of Production from, planning, dry dock, post dry dock, pre-activation, activation, and post-activation, phases.
- Lead a high-performance team to deliver MedallionClass Ship reliably and efficiently for GXI, across Carnival brands.
- Manages and interfaces with appropriate internal and external resources through every phase and aspect of Production to ensure quality guest experience as it relates to the OceanMedallion and MedallionClass experience.
- Oversees all aspects from, planning (1), infrastructure installation both at dry dock (2) and post dry dock (3), testing at pre-activation (4), OceanMedallion experience activation (5), necessary adjustments, feedback and recommendations post-activation (6) to ensure delivery of MedallionClass quality of guest experience.
- Develops and manages work plans, estimates, schedules, and tasks in support of the overall Project goals and strategies. Ensure appropriate level and number resources are assigned as needed throughout the project.
- Partner with strategic sourcing and develop staffing plans to support all 6 phases of production. Negotiates and procures outside resources as necessary. Ensures that staffing and resources are contracted and approved to deliver project deliverables in accordance with and approved project budgets and schedules.
- Coordinate cross-project activities, including Major milestones, Budgets, Design Requirements reconciliation with Operational Requirements