Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
- Administrative Support Workers Jobs 1
- Audit Jobs 13
- Casino Jobs 1
- Corporate Jobs 26
- Executive Management Jobs 19
- Executive/Senior Level Officials and Managers Jobs 2
- Finance Jobs 15
- First Officer Jobs 3
- Human Resources Jobs 6
- Information Technology Jobs 9
- Marine Operations Jobs 8
- Marketing Jobs 9
- Operations Jobs 7
- Professionals Jobs 9
- Revenue Management Jobs 1
- Sales Jobs 3
- Security Services Jobs 1
- Vacation Planner Jobs 1
We are currently seeking a Production Manager Live Experience!
The Production Manager works with Global Experience & Innovation Experience leadership to develop and manage all assigned project-related aesthetic, show, event, and guest-experience elements for personalized and immersive Guest experiences and shore-based developments.
The Production Manager defines and ensures compliance with Creative goals and intent; informing and advising VP Creative of Project status and Issues. Identifies and assigns staff, crew, contractors, and vendors, and balances Production, financial and creative needs of a project.
The role will supervise staff, crew, contractors, vendors and workloads and determines strategies ensuring the successful completion of all tasks and/or assignments through all production aspects from day 1 through final installation and delivery.
This role will enable and work in partnership with the Global Innovation and Experience Organization, coordinating, communicating and collaborating to/with the brand Entertainment Design, IT, Infrastructure, F&B & Merchandising organizations; and ensure the delivery of live experiences that achieve the greatest user experience (utility, usability and likability).
- Partner with teams to develop, review and manage scopes, contract documents, cost estimates, schedules, strategies and work plans to align with achieving the Project’s creative and production intent.
- Lead the production and integration of Live Experiences with installations across Carnival Corporation brands.
- Lead a high-performing team (contractors & vendors) to deliver unique and personalized guest experiences.
- Implement best-in-class delivery capabilities while embracing innovative and agile delivery methods with a focus on driving rapid business results.
- Build strategic partnerships to enable efficient delivery capabilities for personalized and immersive creative experiences.
- Assures guest-experience and creative design intent is properly designed, developed, articulated and documented.
- Manages and interfaces with appropriate internal and external resources through every phase of, production and installation to ensure Creative Intent Documentation (artwork, models, design packages, treatments etc.) is properly developed.
- Develops and manages work plans, estimates, schedules and tasks for all production activities in support of the overall Project goals and strategies. Ensures appropriate level and number of resources are assigned as needed throughout the project.
- Develops and manages strategic sourcing and staffing plans to support show development and production efforts. Negotiates and procures outside resources as necessary. Ensures that staffing and resources are contracted and approved to deliver project deliverables in accordance with and approved project budgets and schedules.
- Manages, interprets, communicates and presents project concept and design intent development to a variety of audiences throughout the project process.
- Develops, manages and reports status on production budgets and schedules.
- Coordinate cross-project activities, including Major milestones, Budgets, Design Requirements reconciliation with Operational Requirements