Make a difference from spreadsheet to swimming pool.
Take your talent to new places.
Search all Shoreside Careers
- Audit Jobs 6
- Casino Jobs 2
- Corporate Jobs 15
- Executive Management Jobs 7
- Finance Jobs 10
- First/Mid-Level Officials and Managers Jobs 1
- Human Resources Jobs 2
- Information Technology Jobs 3
- Marine Operations Jobs 7
- Marketing Jobs 6
- Operations Jobs 5
- Professionals Jobs 4
- Revenue Management Jobs 4
- Sales Jobs 3
- Shipboard Audio Visual Media Jobs 2
Area of Interest: Finance
Job Title: Business Analyst
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst plays a key role in our efforts to provide decision support in selecting, optimizing, prioritizing and executing projects, managing the deployment of services and evaluating/monitoring operational and financial benefits as they relate to the CCL Finance organization. This role oversees special projects (system maintenance and enhancements) related to Finance, Shipboard and Shoreside Revenue Accounting Operations functions, supporting both strategic and tactical initiatives and working alongside the Financial Analytics team to develop key strategic initiatives based on interpretation of analyses and detailed review of current processes. Additionally, this position is responsible for ensuring the success of project delivery in terms of functionality and quality. The role may work in conjunction with other teams within CCL Finance, Revenue Management, Shipboard Operation, Technical Operations, Groups, etc. to ensure cohesiveness with corporate goals and initiatives. This position oversees other resources working on projects as needed and proactively seeks opportunities to partner with business units on important strategic initiatives. This individual works with IT, Decision Support, business users and any other departments as needed to support the development and implementation of new business practices.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req10851Job ID 10373309