Analyst Sr., Performance Analytics (Financial Analyst)Job ID 3514 Location Miami, Florida Date posted 03/21/2022
We are seeking a Senior Performance Analytics Analyst who is responsible for supporting the design, development, and implementation of tools, analytics, and reporting that assist the performance analytics team in maximizing revenue, enabling better decisions, achieving strategic objectives, and increasing productivity. Collaborates across several business areas including Guest Operations, Decision Support, Shipboard teams and IT to achieve desired results.
- Support the development of new business tools and processes that improve revenue optimization, supports strategic projects and objectives, and enables better decisions
- Queries, analyzes data and maintains reports using approved reporting tools to provide management with requested system driven information.
- Support/co-lead the business-side on small to large-scale IT/DW projects during key phases of the project lifecycle including requirements gathering, GUI review/approval, and testing
- Supports and mentors junior business analysts providing guidance and insights prior to submittal to manager.
- Collaborates across several business areas to identify ways to streamline and automate daily tasks that improve business effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to operations senior management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Marketing preferred.
- 4+ years of finance, revenue management or related analytical experience
- Strong MS Office knowledge with a focus in Excel.
- Proficiency in analytical tools SAS Enterprise Guide and Tableau.
- Working knowledge of database structure.
- Sound understanding of revenue management concepts and principles.
- Solid analytical, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus
What is it that makes Carnival Corporation & PLC such a desirable place to build a rewarding career? The truth is, there are all kinds of reasons, from great benefits to outstanding opportunities to grow and reach your potential.
Carnival Corporation & PLC is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of brands includes Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, HAP, Princess Cruises and Seabourn in North America; P&O Cruises and Cunard in the United Kingdom; AIDA Cruises in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia.Search for Jobs at Any of Our Other Brands
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE
Working with Carnival Cruise Line is an opportunity to shape the future of one of the largest brands in the cruise business - all while developing a career that you can really be proud of.
Carnival Cruise Line is a leader in contemporary cruising and operates 20+ ships designed to provide fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. As one of the most recognizable brands in the cruise business, Carnival Cruise Line has a broad appeal to families, couples, singles and seniors. One common denominator among all of our guests is their desire to enjoy a great vacation - something we never fail to deliver.