Analyst Sr., CompensationJob ID 1742 Date posted 08/17/2021
Responsible for providing analytical and consultative work in the design, implementation and administration of compensation programs, processes and policies that are competitive, fair and financially sustainable. Provide complete job evaluation and market pricing analysis, develop cost modeling, facilitate cyclical comp planning and collaborate with HRBP and leaders to provide appropriate compensation guidance. Responsibilities may include participating and leading special projects or processes; must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Participate in the annual Merit, Bonus, Equity Programs. Create materials to effectively communicate compensation programs, policies and practices to employees and leaders.
- Responsible for participating in the benchmarking processes to gather and analyze market data in order to evaluate roles and determine competitiveness of our salaries, bonus and equity programs. Build and develop salary ranges and pay grade structures. Use market data to analyze and assess the organization's competitive position.
- Partner with HRBPs and business clients to review and level jobs descriptions and prepare salary recommendations; provide guidance and direction in all compensation matters ensuring that our compensation philosophy and salary administration guidelines are consistently being followed.
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports and tools to make informed compensation program decisions and analyze business outcomes. Conduct financial modeling to ensure viability of programs.
- Collaborate in the development of compensation systems’ design. Building salary structures, creating processes for salary increases and administration, determining approach to variable pay and helping to provide education to leaders.
- Complete and participate in various compensation surveys. Research and network with other companies and or brands to keep abreast of best practices and trends in compensation.
- Ensure pay practices are complaint with U.S. federal and state requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Finance
- Attainment of CCP or coursework towards CCP is a plus
- Five years of experience in compensation and/or total rewards to include significant experience working with HR technology, data and reporting.
- Must be detail oriented; possess strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet critical deadlines.
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus
What is it that makes Carnival Corporation & PLC such a desirable place to build a rewarding career? The truth is, there are all kinds of reasons, from great benefits to outstanding opportunities to grow and reach your potential.
Carnival Corporation & PLC is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of brands includes Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, HAP, Princess Cruises and Seabourn in North America; P&O Cruises and Cunard in the United Kingdom; AIDA Cruises in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia.Search for Jobs at Any of Our Other Brands
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE
Working with Carnival Cruise Line is an opportunity to shape the future of one of the largest brands in the cruise business - all while developing a career that you can really be proud of.
Carnival Cruise Line is a leader in contemporary cruising and operates 20+ ships designed to provide fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. As one of the most recognizable brands in the cruise business, Carnival Cruise Line has a broad appeal to families, couples, singles and seniors. One common denominator among all of our guests is their desire to enjoy a great vacation - something we never fail to deliver.