Analyst Sr., Booked Guests eCommerceJob ID 1660 Date posted 08/14/2021
We are seeking an Sr. Analyst of Booked Guests Ecommerce. This position supports the promotion of a data-driven culture within the E-commerce & Guest Technology team, providing reporting and insights to drive sound resource allocation and business decisions. This individual supports multiple channels in the evaluation of marketing campaigns, product launches, and development releases, with a focus on impacts to web traffic, web conversion, and revenue. Collaborate with team members to maintain, develop, execute, and analyze marketing actions, optimizing recommendations and influencing channel owners and executive team members on a periodic basis.
- Develop, automate, and maintain the cross-channel real-time dashboards and static reports that help marketers focus on what is important or what are outliers that require action
Advanced Analytics & Predictive modeling
- Analyze and develop site path analysis with emphasis on increased conversion and ROI.
- Suggest A/B testing scenarios and manage statistical analysis and reporting process.
- Collate and develop best practices on building, testing and deploying predictive models. Example includes but not limited to: eDM optimization, paid media optimization, customer journey analysis, social media analysis, customer segmentation model, personalization/preference model, etc.
- Maximize the use of state-of-the-art technologies and advanced analytics (A.I., Machine Learning, Data Mining, etc.) to implement predictive models, decision engines, marketing metrics, and marketing strategies for properties in North America.
- Monitor the results of the productionalized advanced analytical models and develop triggers to identify when model performance is outperforming and/or underperforming against criteria
- Perform data visualization to explore unhypothesized trends and relationships in the data
Channel Performance Analysis & Strategic Planning
- Challenge the way we do business through application of advanced analytics to integrate insights in the operational workflow
- Develop reporting based on unique KPIs for each channel that will show the performance relative to our goals
- Communicate to channel owners and executive leadership the channel performance relative to goals
- Participate in strategic discussions across channels to understand optimization opportunities and how they impact performance, provide recommendations and influence decisions.
- Help to drive recommendations on specific KPIs that may differ across channels and develop reporting around those metrics
- Develop projections based on current performance and additional dashboard/reporting that will help guide channel owners to make better decisions
Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE, EEE, Statistics, Math, Industrial Engineering, Operational Research, Physics, Economics, Finance, Financial Engineering, or related fields.
Minimum 4 years of work experience (or equivalent academic experience). Experience in travel, hospitality, financial services or internet/mobile industries is a plus. • Experience working in a corporate environment that required planning amongst cross-functional business units. Experience or interest in Cruise Industry/marketing.
2- 4+ years hands-on experience with SQL. • 1+ years hands-on experience with R/Python/Java. Experience with SAS is a plus.• Good understanding in basic Statistics and Math is required • Experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is a plus• Experience with Insite, Tealium, or similar tagging tools is a plus• Experience with Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely, or similar testing tools is a plus• Direct involvement in working with large volumes of data and building, deploying and measuring (a) predictive analytics models (i.e. SVM, decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, linear and non-linear regression), (b) test/control offers, and (c) real-time marketing rules; experience with US and Asian markets preferred• Experience in applying business automation and predictive analytics in the travel & entertainment industries or ecommerce or marketing is a plus. • Understanding of Web/Marketing Technology is a plus.• Understanding and/or hands-on experience with GCP, AWS, Hadoop, Spark is a plus.
Self-motivated, proactive, and confident working independently. • Customer Intelligence
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus
What is it that makes Carnival Corporation & PLC such a desirable place to build a rewarding career? The truth is, there are all kinds of reasons, from great benefits to outstanding opportunities to grow and reach your potential.
Carnival Corporation & PLC is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of brands includes Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, HAP, Princess Cruises and Seabourn in North America; P&O Cruises and Cunard in the United Kingdom; AIDA Cruises in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia.Search for Jobs at Any of Our Other Brands
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE
Working with Carnival Cruise Line is an opportunity to shape the future of one of the largest brands in the cruise business - all while developing a career that you can really be proud of.
Carnival Cruise Line is a leader in contemporary cruising and operates 20+ ships designed to provide fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. As one of the most recognizable brands in the cruise business, Carnival Cruise Line has a broad appeal to families, couples, singles and seniors. One common denominator among all of our guests is their desire to enjoy a great vacation - something we never fail to deliver.